Multicultural kids
I am sitting in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia.
I am sitting at Han restaurant, a delicious eating delicious authentic Chinese ( like China, not panda express) food.
I am sitting watching Cole run and play in front of the Chinese restaurant with a Russian boy who he can't share two words with but the joy in their play tells me they are communicating just fine.
Cole is going to have some really unique experiences growing up here in Ethiopia. As we live here we will meet people not just from our own culture and our host culture but all different people who have left their homes and are traveling this world.
I hope this has gives Cole eyes for seeing that the world is really big but we who live here all share a lot in common and that God loves all of us.
What a sweet picture!
ReplyDelete